Are you Dr. Pelletier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office44 S Main St
Randolph, VT 05060Phone(802) 728-2420Fax(802) 728-2394
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Pelletier, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Randolph, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont. He is affiliated with Gifford Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Baystate Medical Center - Tufts UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Vermont Primary Care Practices Recognized for High Child and Teen Immunization RatesApril 23rd, 2018
- Gifford Medical CenterRandolph, Vermont