Joseph Stavas, MD
Professor of Radiology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- 101 Manning Dr
Dept of Radiology, CB 7510
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Phone: (919) 966-8596
Fax: (919) 843-5515
Dr. Stavas's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. Stavas's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San DiegoResidency, Radiology
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Radiology
- Creighton University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Stavas's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- NE State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyPediatric Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Stavas's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Dr. Stavas's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Image-guided Drainage and Sclerodesis of a Morel-Lavallee Lesion. Isaacson, A. J.,Stavas, J. M.; J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2013 Apr.
- Mycotic aneurysm of the renal artery: CT appearance. Stavas, J. M., Reinke, D. B., Miller, R. P.; Br J Radiol. 1986 Apr 01.
- Utilization of interventional radiology in the postoperative management of patients after surgery for locally advanced and recurrent rectal cancer. Llaguna, O. H., Calvo, B. F., Stitzenberg, K. B., Deal, A. M., Burke, C. T., Dixon, R. G., Stavas, J. M., Meyers, M. O.; Am Surg. 2011 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 35 More...
- Dr. Joseph Stavas, Dr. Joseph Stavas, MD, Dr. J Stavas
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Stavas's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NC)
- Rosemary Tulloh, MD
- Carlton Jenkins, MD
- Bennett Hollenberg, MD
- Carl Hoffman, MD
- Brian Boyd, MD
- Samuel Buff, MD
- William Way Jr., MD
- Anup Parikh, MD
- James Drake, MD
- Ira Bell III, MD