Dr. Zelson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Linden Shores
Branford, CT 06405Phone(203) 988-3634Fax(203) 481-7992
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1968 - 1971
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsFurther Definition of History and Observation Variables in Assessing Febrile ChildrenPaul L. McCarthy, James F. Jekel, Carole A. Stashwick, Sydney Z. Spiesel, Thomas F. Dolan, Michael R. Sharpe, Brian W.C. Forsyth, Michael A. Baron, Howard D. Fink, Mar...> ;Pediatrics. 1981 May 1
- 1 citationsNephrogenic diabetes insipidus due to demethylchlortetracycline hydrochloride in a child.Arnold L. London, Norman J. Siegel, Joseph H. Zelson, John P. Hayslett> ;Pediatrics. 1978 Jan 1
- 10 citationsAcute myelogenous leukemia with compensatory but ineffective erythropoiesis: Di Guglielmo's syndrome**Allen D. Schwartz, Joseph H. Zelson, Howard A. Pearson> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1970 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: