- Dr. Joshua Barton, MD is a board certified general surgeon in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho and Texas. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Regional Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License2011 - 2015
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FellowAmerican College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Frequency of Subtypes of Biliary Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm and Their MUC1, MUC2, and DPC4 Expression Patterns Differ from Pancreatic Intraductal Papillar... Sclabas, G.M., Barton, J.G., Smyrk, T.C., Barrett, D.A., Khan, S., Kendrick, M.L., Reid-Lombardo, K.M., Donohue, J.H., Nagorney, D.M., Que, F.G.; J Am Coll Surg. 2012 Jan.
- Patterns of pancreatic resection differ between patients with familial and sporadic pancreatic cancer. Barton, J.G., Schnelldorfer, T., Lohse, C.M., Bamlet, W.R., Rabe, K.G., Petersen, G.M., Donohue, J.H., Farnell, M.B., Kendrick, M.L., Nagorney, D.M., Lombardo, K.R., Q...; J Gastrointest Surg. 2011 May.
- Is there a role for endoscopic therapy as a definitive treatment for post-laparoscopic bile duct injuries? Fatima, J., Barton, J.G., Grotz, T.E., Geng, Z., Harmsen, W.S., Huebner, M., Baron, T.H., Kendrick, M.L., Donohue, J.H., Que, F.G., Nagorney, D.M., Farnell, M.B.; J Am Coll Surg. 2010 Oct.
- Register to See 4 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Idaho PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PacificSource Preferred PSN
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Joshua Barton, Dr. Joshua Barton, MD, Dr. J Barton, Dr. Joshua G. Barton