Dr. Cohen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 UCLA Medical Plz
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 794-7274Fax(310) 794-9110
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joshua Cohen is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UCLA Medical Center-Santa Monica, Providence Saint John's Health Center, and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in general gynecology and gynecologic oncology and is experienced in general obstetrics and gynecology, hysterectomy, general gynecology, gynecologic oncology, and trachelectomy.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Gynecological Oncology, 2011 - 2014
- UCSFResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007 - 2011
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2007
- National Cancer InstitutePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Clinical Research Training Program, 2005 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Treatment of metastatic placental site trophoblastic tumor with surgery, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and coil embolization of multiple pulmonary arteriovenous fistulate.A. Porter, J.M. Barcelon, R.L. Budker, L. Marsh, J.M. Moriarty, X. Aguiar, J. Rao, Ehsan Ghorani, Baljeet Kaur, G. Maher, Michael J. Seckl, Gottfried E. Konecny, Joshu...> ;Gynecologic oncology reports. 2021 May 1
- Implementation and evaluation of a novel subspecialty society fellows robotic surgical course: the SGO minimally invasive academy surgical curriculumTeresa K.L. Boitano, Haller J. Smith, Joshua G. Cohen, Emma C. Rossi, Kenneth H. Kim> ;Journal of Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 Feb 8
- Planning for post-pandemic cancer care delivery: Recovery or opportunity for redesign?Pelin Cinar, Richard J. Bold, Bryn A. Bosslet, Daniela A. Bota, Debra Burgess, Helen K. Chew, Joshua G. Cohen, Emad Elquza, Kathryn A. Gold, Emi Kamiya, Beth Y. Karlan...> ;CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: