Joshua Gary, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- 6400 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 486-6998
Dr. Gary's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Gary's Education & Medical Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Orthopedic Trauma
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Gary's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Gary's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the Evaluation of Ligamentous Injury in the Pelvis: A Prospective Case-Controlled Study. Gary, J. L.,Mulligan, M.,Banagan, K.,Sciadini, M. F.,Nascone, J. W.,O'Toole, R. V.; J Orthop Trauma. 2013 May 15.
- Functional Outcomes in Elderly Patients With Acetabular Fractures Treated With Minimally Invasive Reduction and Percutaneous Fixation. Gary, J.L., Vanhal, M., Gibbons, S.D., Reinert, C.M., Starr, A.J.; J Orthop Trauma. 2012 May.
- A Prospective Study of Thrombophilia in Trauma Patients With Pulmonary Embolism. Gary, J.L., Barber, R.C., Reinert, C.M., Starr, A.J.; J Trauma. 2012 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Joshua Gary, Dr. Joshua Gary, MD, Dr. J Gary, Dr. Joshua Layne Gary
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gary's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, TX)
- Thomas Rivers, MD
- Robert Kadoko, MD
- Huntly Chapman, MD
- Christina (Reitmeyer) Sheely, DO
- Stephen Littlejohn, MD
- James Brodsky, MD
- Randal Troop, MD
- Clinton Bell, MD
- Arvind Nana, MD
- James Bonnet, MD