Joshua Gary, MD
Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Medical School, Houston
- 6400 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 486-6998
- Dr. Joshua Gary, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is an Assistant Professor at University of Texas Medical School.
Dr. Gary's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Gary's Education & Medical Training
- University of MarylandFellowship, Orthopedic Trauma
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Gary's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2007 - 2015
Dr. Gary's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the Evaluation of Ligamentous Injury in the Pelvis: A Prospective Case-Controlled Study. Gary, J. L.,Mulligan, M.,Banagan, K.,Sciadini, M. F.,Nascone, J. W.,O'Toole, R. V.; J Orthop Trauma. 2013 May 15.
- Functional Outcomes in Elderly Patients With Acetabular Fractures Treated With Minimally Invasive Reduction and Percutaneous Fixation. Gary, J.L., Vanhal, M., Gibbons, S.D., Reinert, C.M., Starr, A.J.; J Orthop Trauma. 2012 May.
- A Prospective Study of Thrombophilia in Trauma Patients With Pulmonary Embolism. Gary, J.L., Barber, R.C., Reinert, C.M., Starr, A.J.; J Trauma. 2012 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Joshua Gary, Dr. Joshua Gary, MD, Dr. J Gary, Dr. Joshua Layne Gary
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gary's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, TX)
- Gayle Voth, MD
- Fred Cunningham, MD
- John Wey, MD
- Timothy Risko, MD
- Lori Karol, MD
- Zoran Cupic, MD
- Andrew Dossett, MD
- Keith Louden, MD
- Nathan Williams II, MD
- Carl Beaudry, MD