Are you Dr. Rodrigo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
Waco, TX 76712Phone(254) 741-1400Fax(254) 741-1428
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Juan Rodrigo, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Waco, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, South Carolina, and California. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Hillcrest and is a Professor at University of South Carolina S.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1969 - 1973
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- University of California San Francisco School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- SC State Medical License 2004 - 2015
- CA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Microfracture and bone morphogenetic protein 7 (BMP-7) synergistically stimulate articular cartilage repair.Kuo, A. C., Rodrigo, J. J., Reddi, A. H., Curtiss, S., Grotkopp, E., Chiu, M.> ;Osteoarthr Cartil. 2006 Nov
- 2 citationsPredictions on preserving bone mass in knee arthroplasty with bisphosphonates.Jeffry S. Nyman, Juan J. Rodrigo, Scott J. Hazelwood, Oscar C. Yeh, R. Bruce Martin> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2006 Jan 1
- 80 citationsPatient satisfaction and outcome after microfracture of the degenerative knee.Bruce S. Miller, J. Richard Steadman, Karen K. Briggs, Juan J. Rodrigo, William G. Rodkey> ;Journal of Knee Surgery. 2010 Jan 27
- Join now to see all
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - HillcrestWoodway, Texas