Are you Dr. Maher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5320 Hoag Dr
Sheffield Village, OH 44035
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judith (Capraro) Maher, MD is a board certified neurologist in Sheffield Village, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurology, 1981 - 1983
- Kaleida Health System - M FillmoreResidency, Neurology, 1978 - 1980
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- VA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Antiepileptic drug treatment following temporal lobectomy.Maher J, McLachlan RS> ;Neurology. 1998-07-01
- Febrile convulsions in selected large families: a single-major-locus mode of inheritance?Maher J, McLachlan RS> ;Dev Med Child Neurol. 1997-02-01
- Febrile convulsions. Is seizure duration the most important predictor of temporal lobe epilepsy?Maher J, McLachlan RS> ;Brain. 1995-12-01
- Join now to see all