Are you Dr. Mickelson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone+1 207-753-3900Fax+1 207-753-3902
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Judith Mickelson, MD is a cardiologist in Lewiston, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Missouri, and California. She is affiliated with Mercy Health - Mt. Airy Hospital and Central Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2001 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2014
- MI State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsSupine bicycle versus post-treadmill exercise echocardiography in the detection of myocardial ischemia : A randomized single-blind crossover trialShamim M. Badruddin, Anwar Ahmad, Judith K. Mickelson, John M. Abukhalil, William L. Winters, Sherif F. Nagueh, William A. Zoghbi> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1999 May 1
- 59 citationsChimeric 7E3 Fab (ReoPro) decreases detectable CD11b on neutrophils from patients undergoing coronary angioplasty.Judith K. Mickelson, M. Nadir Ali, Neal S. Kleiman, Nasser Lakkis, Thomas W. Chow, Bonnie J. Hughes, C. Wayne Smith> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1999 Jan 1
- 6 citationsUse of bare-mounted Palmaz-Schatz stents employing the stent saddle technique on the delivery balloon: a single center experience.Glenn N. Levine, M.Musa Khan, Neal S. Kleiman, Albert E. Raizner, Mohammed O. Jeroudi, Judith K. Mickelson, M. Nadir Ali> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1997 Aug 1
- Join now to see all