Judson Gash, MD
Professor, Radiology, University of Tennessee, Memphis, College of Medicine
- 1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920
Phone: (865) 544-9060
Fax: (865) 544-8435
Dr. Gash's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Gash's Education & Medical Training
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Radiology
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Gash's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Gash's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Showered calcific emboli to the brain, the 'salted pretzel' sign, originating from the ipsilateral internal carotid artery causing acute cerebral infarction. Christian, B.A., Kirzeder, D.J., Boyd, J., Laing, J., Gash, J.R.; Stroke. 2009 May.
- Low-dose computed tomography for the evaluation of flank pain in the pregnant population. White, W. M., Zite, N. B., Gash, J., Waters, W. B., Thompson, W., Klein, F. A.; J Endourol. 2007 Nov.
- Prospective radiographic followup after en bloc ligation of the renal hilum. White, W. M., Klein, F. A., Gash, J., Waters, W. B.; J Urol. 2007 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Judson Gash, Dr. Judson Gash, MD, Dr. J Gash, Dr. Judson R Gash
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Gash's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, TN)
- Robert Huse, MD
- Enrique Arevalos, MD
- Kathleen Helton, MD
- William Mckissick, MD
- Noah Sabin, MD
- William Garner, MD
- Thomas Vechinski, MD
- Ronald Addlestone, MD
- Vineet Sharma, MD
- Mitchell Mendrek, MD