Are you Dr. Litvin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9669 Kenton Ave
Skokie, IL 60076Phone(847) 677-1333Fax(847) 677-1336
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julia Litvin, MD is an endocrinologist in Skokie, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Minnesota. She is affiliated with NorthShore University Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1983 - 1985
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- Morristown Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- St Petersburg Medical State AcademyClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1980 - 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013