Julian De Lia, MD
Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Medical College Wisc
- 5000 W Chambers St
Milwaukee, WI 53210
Phone: (414) 447-3535
Fax: (414) 874-4506
Dr. De Lia's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. De Lia's Education & Medical Training
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- UMDNJ-University HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. De Lia's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. De Lia's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. De Lia's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Placental laser surgery for severe previable feto-fetal transfusion syndrome in triplet gestation. De Lia, J.E., Worthington, D., Carr, M.H., Graupe, M.H., Melone, P.J.; Am J Perinatol. 2009-09-01.
- Re: "Comparison of donor and recipient outcomes following laser therapy performed for twin-twin transfusion syndrome: a meta-analysis and review of literature. Am J Perinatol 2009;26(1):27-32". De Lia, J.E., Worthington, D.; Am J Perinatol. 2009-09-01.
- Long-term neurodevelopmental outcome after intrauterine laser treatment for twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS). De Lia, J.E., Worthington, D.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2004 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 20 More...
- Dr. Julian De Lia, Dr. Julian De Lia, MD, Dr. J De Lia, Dr. Julian E. De Lia
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. De Lia's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, WI)
- John Sinsky, MD
- Jill Honkamp, MD
- Daniel Gilman, DO
- Ann Tousignant, MD
- Erik Schulte, DO
- Melissa Koehler, MD
- Julian De Lia, MD
- Joanne Metoff, MD
- Brita McCullough, MD
- Kerri Marquard, MD