Julie Adams, MD
Clinical Associate in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University School of Medicine
- 4101 N Roxboro St
Community Support Professionals,Llc
Durham, NC 27704
Phone: (919) 620-4918
Dr. Adams's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Adams's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Adams's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Adams's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Providers' Attitudes Towards Treating Depression and Self-Reported Depression Treatment Practices in HIV Outpatient Care. Bess, K. D.,Adams, J.,Watt, M. H.,O'Donnell, J. K.,Gaynes, B. N.,Thielman, N. M.,Heine, A.,Zinski, A.,Raper, J. L.,Pence, B. W.; AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2013 Mar.
- Treating Depression Within the HIV "Medical Home": A Guided Algorithm for Antidepressant Management by HIV Clinicians. Adams, J. L., Gaynes, B. N., McGuinness, T., Modi, R., Willig, J., Pence, B. W.; AIDS Patient Care STDS. 2012 Nov.
- Feasibility of nurse-led antidepressant medication management of depression in an HIV clinic in Tanzania. Adams, J. L., Almond, M. L., Ringo, E. J., Shangali, W. H., Sikkema, K. J.; Int J Psychiatry Med. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Julie Adams, Dr. Julie Adams, MD, Dr. J Adams, Dr. Julie L Adams
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adams's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NC)
- Robert Wetmore, MD
- Cherry Chevy, MD
- Leslie Montana, MD
- Conrad Fulkerson, MD
- Hernane Restar, MD
- Raouf Badawi, MD
- Frederick Weigel, MD
- Phillip Fullwood, MD
- Andre'a Watkins, MD
- Rachel Rohaidy, MD