Dr. Joseph is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10034Phone(212) 932-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeMPH, Public Health, 2009 - 2011
- Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2007 - 2009
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIntrauterine transmission of COVID-19 in Pregnancy: case report and review of literature.Deena Elkafrawi, Julie Joseph, Antonio Schiattarella, Brian Rodriguez, Giovanni Sisti> ;Acta bio-medica : Atenei Parmensis. 2020 Sep 7
- 5 citationsIncreasing incidence and changing epidemiology of babesiosis in the Hudson Valley region of New York State: 2009–2016Julie Joseph, Martin John, Paul Visintainer, Gary P. Wormser> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2020 Feb 1
- 66 citationsVertical Transmission of Babesia microti, United StatesJulie Joseph, Kerry Purtill, Susan J. Wong, Jose Munoz, Allen E. Teal, Susan Madison-Antenucci, Harold W. Horowitz, Maria E. Aguero-Rosenfeld, Julie M. Moore, Carlos R...> ;Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2012 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: