Dr. Ugarte Hopkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeProHealth Care - Waukesha Memorial Hospital
725 American Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53188Phone+1 262-928-2300
- Is this information wrong?
- Leader in health care quality and management with particular focus on Inpatient care and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rule. Board-certified by the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians with Physician Advisor sub-specialty designation. President of the the American College of Physician Advisors (ACPA), multi-year co-chair for the ACPA National Physician Advisor Conference, past board member of the Wisconsin Chapter of the American Case Management Association (ACMA), and Editorial Board member/content contributor for RACMonitor.com.
Demonstrated skill working in the arenas of medical case managment, physician education, and Clinical Documentation Integrity (CDI). Experienced in print and online media as author and proof-editor. Graduate of the Univeristy of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine and the Pediatric Residency at Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital.
Wife and mother of four, lover of travel and the outdoors, aficionado of all things unicorn, Pegasus, and Wonder Woman.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Children's Hospital/Park Ridge)Residency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American College of Physician AdvisorsPresident
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review PhysiciansDiplomate
- Society of Hospital MedicineMember
- American Case Management AssociationMember
- Case Management Society of AmericaMember
- American Association for Physician LeadershipMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: