Are you Dr. Shahar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13111 East Fwy
Houston, TX 77015Phone+1 713-455-9030Fax+1 713-455-8956
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julio Shahar, MD is a pulmonologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast, and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of Medicine (Omaha)Fellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsRecurrent Cavitary Nodules Secondary to Hodgkin's Disease*Julio Shahar, Vito A. Angelillo, David Katz, Jeffrey A. Moore> ;Chest. 1987 Feb 1
- 4 citationsAccelerated Atrioventricular Conduction Appearing During Acute Myocardial InfarctionEdward G. Abinader, Julio Shahar> ;Chest. 1980 May 1