Jun Mo, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology & Lab Medicine, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 3020 Childrens Way
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone: (858) 966-5944
Fax: (513) 636-3924
Dr. Mo's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Pediatric Pathology
Dr. Mo's Education & Medical Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Pathology
- University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Zhejiang Medical UniversityMedical School
Dr. Mo's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License2004 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyPediatric Pathology
Dr. Mo's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Low dose decitabine in very high risk relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukaemia in children and young adults. Phillips, C. L.,Davies, S. M.,McMasters, R.,Absalon, M.,O'Brien, M.,Mo, J.,Broun, R.,Moscow, J. A.,Smolarek, T.,Garzon, R.,Blum, W.,Schwind, S.,Marcucci, G.,Perentesis, J....; Br. J. Haematol.. 2013 May.
- Salvage therapy of refractory hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with alemtuzumab. Marsh, R. A., Allen, C. E., McClain, K. L., Weinstein, J. L., Kanter, J., Skiles, J., Lee, N. D., Khan, S. P., Lawrence, J., Mo, J. Q., Bleesing, J. J., Filipovich, A. H.,...; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Jan.
- Maternally inherited essential hypertension is associated with the novel 4263A>G mutation in the mitochondrial tRNAIle gene in a large Han Chinese family. Wang, S., Li, R., Fettermann, A., Li, Z., Qian, Y., Liu, Y., Wang, X., Zhou, A., Mo, J.Q., Yang, L., Jiang, P., Taschner, A., Rossmanith, W., Guan, M.; Circ Res. 2011 Apr 1.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Jun Mo, Dr. Jun Mo, MD, Dr. J Mo, Dr. Jun Q Mo
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mo's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- Erich Schwartz, MD
- Juli Jeffrey, MD
- Robert Rouse, MD
- Bashar Dabbas, MD
- Chi Lai, MD
- Theodore Goldfarb, MD
- Edward Plowey, MD
- James Ribe, MD
- Johanna Baran, MD
- Edgar Engleman, MD