Are you Dr. Choi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Burlington, MA 01805Phone(781) 744-8000Fax(781) 744-5236
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jung Choi, MD is a board certified internist in Burlington, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Winchester Hospital and Mount Auburn Hospital.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2005 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsRelationships Among Tendon Regeneration on MRI, Flexor Strength, and Functional Performance After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction With Hamstring Autograft:Jung Yun Choi, Jeong Ku Ha, Young Woo Kim, Jae Chan Shim, Sang Jin Yang, Jin Goo Kim> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2012 Jan 1
- 11 citationsClinical significance of thrombosis in an intracardiac blind pouch after a Fontan operation.Sang Yun Lee, Jae Suk Baek, Gi Beom Kim, Bo Sang Kwon, Eun Jung Bae, Chung Il Noh, Jung Yun Choi, Hong Kuk Lim, Woong Han Kim, Jeong Ryul Lee, Yong Jin Kim> ;Pediatric Cardiology. 2012 Jan 1
- Significance of Circulating Hepatocyte Growth Factor in Protein-Losing Enteropathy After Fontan OperationGi Beom Kim, Bo Sang Kwon, Eun Jung Bae, Chung Il Noh, Jung Yun Choi> ;Pediatric Cardiology. 2011 Jun 11
- Join now to see all