Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Veterans Ave
Beckley, WV 25801Phone(304) 255-2121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jung Lee, MD is an internist in Beckley, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1984
- Chonnam University Medical SchoolClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Restoration of autophagy by puerarin in ethanol-treated hepatocytes via the activation of AMP-activated protein kinase.Noh, B., Lee, J.K., Jun, H., Lee, J.H., Jia, Y., Hoang, M., Kim, J., Park, K., Lee, S.> ;Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011 Oct 22
- A portable inertial sensing-based spinal motion measurement system for low back pain assessment.Lee, J.K., Desmoulin, G.T., Khan, A.H., Park, E.J.> ;Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2011
- Comparison of 3D spinal motions during stair-climbing between individuals with and without low back pain.> ;Gait Posture. 2011 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBeckley, West Virginia