Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIN Univ Sch of Med
Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Is this information wrong?
- Contact and recruit subjects for ongoing pediatric clinical trials, document subject contacts and research findings, assure compliance with all applicable institution/state/federal and funding source study requirements, secondary research on clinical trial topics, prepare educational materials for clinical practitioners and research staff and give presentations as needed.
Education & Training
- Fort Wayne Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 2016 - 2017
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- Preterm Erythropoietin Neuroprotection Trial (PENUT Trial) Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01
- Trial to Evaluate Beta-Lactam Antimicrobial Therapy of Community Acquired Pneumonia in Children Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 02
- Fibromyalgia Integrative Training for Adolescents With Juvenile Fibromyalgia Start of enrollment: 2018 Jan 02
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTranslational implications of the β-cell epigenome in diabetes mellitusJustin S. Johnson, Carmella Evans-Molina> ;Translational Research. 2015 Jan 1
- 29 citationsPancreatic and duodenal homeobox protein 1 (Pdx-1) maintains endoplasmic reticulum calcium levels through transcriptional regulation of sarco-endoplasmic reticulum cal...Justin S. Johnson, Tatsuyoshi Kono, Xin Tong, Wataru Yamamoto, Angel Zarain-Herzberg, Matthew J. Merrins, Leslie S. Satin, Patrick Gilon, Carmella Evans-Molina> ;The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2014 Nov 21
- Pancreatic and Duodenal Homeobox Protein 1 (Pdx-1) Maintains Endoplasmic Reticulum Calcium Levels Through Transcriptional Regulation of Sarco-endoplasmic Reticulum Cal...Johnson JS and Kono T, et al., Journal of Biological Chemistry, 9/2014
- Translational Implications of the β Cell Epigenome in Diabetes MellitusJohnson JS, Evans-Molina C, Translational Research, 3/6/2014
- Arabic, German, Spanish
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
- IU Health Methodist HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Eskenazi HealthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Good Samaritan HospitalVincennes, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: