Justin Maxhimer, MD
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Department Of Surgery
601 N. Caroline St
Baltimore, MD 21287
Phone: (410) 955-6796
Dr. Maxhimer's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Maxhimer's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- Rush Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Maxhimer's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Maxhimer's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Clinical applications of the pedicled anterolateral thigh flap in complex abdominal-pelvic reconstruction. Maxhimer, J.B., Hui-Chou, H.G., Rodriguez, E.D.; Ann Plast Surg. 2011 Mar.
- Thrombospondin-1/CD47 blockade following ischemia-reperfusion injury is tissue protective. Maxhimer, J.B., Shih, H.B., Isenberg, J.S., Miller, T.W., Roberts, D.D.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009-12-01.
- Radioprotection in normal tissue and delayed tumor growth by blockade of CD47 signaling. Maxhimer, J.B., Soto-Pantoja, D.R., Ridnour, L.A., Shih, H.B., Degraff, W.G., Tsokos, M., Wink, D.A., Isenberg, J.S., Roberts, D.D.; Sci Transl Med. 2009 Oct 21.
Register to See Citations and 22 More...
Dr. Maxhimer's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Justin Maxhimer, Dr. Justin Maxhimer, MD, Dr. J Maxhimer, Dr. Justin Brian Maxhimer
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Maxhimer's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, MD)
- Nicholas Dudas, MD
- William Holbrook, MD
- Shihkang Liu, MD
- Gregory Bulkley, MD
- Robert Buras, MD
- Roger Filamor, MD
- Koickal Thomas, MD
- Sabrina (Wentz) Sopha, MD
- Debraj Mukherjee, MD
- Jeffrey Muench, MD