Are you Dr. Bhattarai?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office739 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 479-5070
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jyoti Bhattarai, MD is an endocrinologist in Syracuse, New York.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2002 - 2004
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- Tribhuvan University Inst of MedicineClass of 1997
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsCardiovascular autonomic neuropathy is associated with microalbuminuria in older patients with type 2 diabetes.Andrew E. Moran, Walter Palmas, Lesley Field, Jyoti Bhattarai, Joseph E. Schwartz, Ruth S. Weinstock, Steven Shea> ;Diabetes Care. 2004 Apr 1
- World Diabetes Day Being Marked TodayNovember 14th, 2019
- World Diabetes Day Today: Need to Protect Women from DiabetesNovember 14th, 2017