Kachikwu Illoh, MD
- 6410 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (832) 325-7080
Fax: (713) 512-2239
Dr. Illoh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Illoh's Education & Medical Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Neurology
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- Ahmadu Bello UniversityMedical School
Dr. Illoh's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2006 - 2014
- MD State Medical License2002 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyVascular Neurology
Dr. Illoh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Mucosal tolerization to E-selectin protects against memory dysfunction and white matter damage in a vascular cognitive impairment model. Wakita, H., Ruetzler, C., Illoh, K.O., Chen, Y., Takanohashi, A., Spatz, M., Hallenbeck, J.M.; J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2008 Feb.
- The effect of activated factor VII for intracerebral hemorrhage beyond 3 hours versus within 3 hours. Hallevi, H., Gonzales, N. R., Barreto, A. D., Martin-Schild, S., Albright, K. C., Noser, E. A., Illoh, K., Khaja, A. M., Allison, T., Escobar, M. A., Shaltoni, H. M., Grot...; Stroke. 2008 Feb.
- Case of "slow" stroke from carotid artery occlusion treated by delayed but cautious endovascular intervention. Illoh, K., Supsupin, E., Shaltoni, H. M., Cacayorin, E. D.; Stroke Res Treat. 2011.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Kachikwu Illoh, Dr. Kachikwu Illoh, MD, Dr. K Illoh, Dr. Kachikwu O Illoh
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Illoh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, TX)
- Rafael Moncayo, MD
- Jorge Saravia, MD
- James Francesconi, MD
- Victor Jaramillo Jr., MD
- John Lindsey, MD
- Johanna Morton, MD
- Venkatarajan (Sankar) Sankaranarayanan, MD
- William Woodfin, MD
- William Hwang, MD
- Gregg Shalan, MD