Are you Dr. Amin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5650 N Green Bay Ave
Glendale, WI 53209Phone(414) 431-5971Fax(414) 434-0354
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kamal Amin, MD is a nephrologist in Glendale, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Aurora West Allis Medical Center, and Aurora Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2002
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 2000
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Aurora Sinai Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Columbia St Mary's HospitalsMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital MilwaukeeMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital OzaukeeMequon, Wisconsin
- Ascension Southeast Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph's CampusMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin