Are you Dr. Arora?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 Division St
Derby, CT 06418Phone(203) 732-1330Fax(203) 732-1332
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kanwardeep Arora, MD is a board certified internist in Derby, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, New York, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Griffin Hospital.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Dayanand Medical College Class of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- CT State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- ND State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 87 citationsCell penetrating peptide tethered bi-ligand liposomes for delivery to brain in vivo: Biodistribution and transfection.Gitanjali Sharma, Amit Modgil, Buddhadev Layek, Kanwardeep Arora, Chengwen Sun, Benedict Law, Jagdish Singh> ;Journal of Controlled Release. 2013 Apr 10
- Griffin HospitalDerby, Connecticut