Are you Dr. Hall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1375 E 20th Ave
Denver, CO 80205Phone(303) 861-3380
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Hall, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1975 - 1978
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1975
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Cholesterol, APOE genotype, and Alzheimer disease: an epidemiologic study of Nigerian Yoruba.Hall K, Murrell J, Ogunniyi A, Deeg M, Baiyewu O, Gao S, Gureje O, Dickens J, Evans R, Smith-Gamble V, Unverzagt FW, Shen J, Hendrie H> ;Neurology. 2006-01-24
- Physician services in an academic neurology department: using the resource-based relative-value scale to examine physician activities.Becker ER, Hall K> ;J Health Care Finance. 2001-01-01
- Early stroke recognition: developing an out-of-hospital NIH Stroke Scale.Kothari R, Hall K, Brott T, Broderick J> ;Acad Emerg Med. 1997-10-01
- Join now to see all