- Dr. Karen Hoffmann, MD is a board certified otolaryngologist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Otolaryngology (ENT): Neurotology
Education & Medical Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License2007 - 2016
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationNextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Transmission of Hepatitis C Virus During Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in an Outpatient Clinic. Moore, Z.S., Schaefer, M.K., Hoffmann, K.K., Thompson, S.C., Xia, G., Lin Lin, Y., Khudyakov, Y., Maillard, J., Engel, J.P., Perz, J.F., Patel, P.R., Thompson, N.D.; Am J Cardiol. 2011 Jul 1.
- Control of healthcare-associated Staphylococcus aureus: Survey of practices in North Carolina hospitals. Weber, D.J., Hoffmann, K.K., Rutala, W.A., Pyatt, D.G.; Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2009-09-01.
- Hearing outcome of laser stapedotomy minus prosthesis (STAMP) versus conventional laser stapedotomy. Silverstein, H., Hoffmann, K.K., Thompson, J.H., Rosenberg, S.I., Sleeper, J.P.; Otol Neurotol. 2004 Mar.
- Register to See 7 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Georgia Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS Georgia BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Karen Hoffmann, Dr. Karen Hoffmann, MD, Dr. K Hoffmann, Dr. Karen Kaye Hoffmann