- Dr. Karen (Richards) Keough, MD is a board certified neurologist in Austin, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Seton Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology, Neurophysiology, Child Neurology
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:SE TexasCastle Connolly, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Rash, fever, and neck pain in the office: is this a neurologic emergency? Joseph, K.R., Richards, K.C., Rotenberg, J.S.; Pediatr Ann. 2005 Nov.
- Transplantation of umbilical-cord blood in babies with infantile Krabbe's disease. Escolar, M.L., Poe, M.D., Provenzale, J.M., Richards, K.C., Allison, J., Wood, S., Wenger, D.A., Pietryga, D., Wall, D., Champagne, M., Morse, R., Krivit, W., Kurtzber...; N Engl J Med. 2005 May 19.
- Continued use of zonisamide following development of renal calculi. Richards, K. C.,Smith, M. C.,Verma, A.; Neurology. 2005 Feb 22.
- Register to See 1 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Highmark BCBS ClassicBlue
- Highmark BCBS PPOBlue
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Karen Keough, Dr. Karen Keough, MD, Dr. K Keough, Dr. Karen Cecilia Keough