- Dr. Karen Kim, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Jersey.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS)American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Colorectal cancer screening in Arkansas: implications for cancer prevention in primary care. Greene, P., Mays, G., Kim, K., Hager, B., Goldsmith, G., Bursac, Z., Carter, D., Duke, K., Mehta, P., Tillman, R. H.; J Ark Med Soc. 2009 Sep 01.
- Stress, race, and body weight. Kim, K.H., Bursac, Z., DiLillo, V., White, D.B., West, D.S.; Health Psychol. 2009-01-01.
- Eyelid tightening and improved eyelid aperture through nonablative fractional resurfacing. Sukal, S.A., Chapas, A.M., Bernstein, L.J., Hale, E.K., Kim, K.H., Geronemus, R.G.; Dermatol Surg. 2008-11-01.
- Register to See 16 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Massachusetts Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Tufts Health Plan PPO
- UniCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Karen Kim, Dr. Karen Kim, MD, Dr. K Kim, Dr. Karen H Kim