Dr. Lauer-Silva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 E 29th St
Fremont, NE 68025Phone(402) 721-3133Fax(402) 941-7017
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 2001
- Avera Mckennan HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of South Dakota School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Rethinking Postpartum DepressionNovember 28th, 2018
- Methodist Fremont HealthFremont, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: