Dr. Monheim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4001 Carrick Drive
Medina, OH 44256Phone(330) 725-3009Fax(330) 722-7502
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Monheim is an internist in Medina, OH and is affiliated with University Hospitals Health Systems. She received her medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University and has been in practice over 25 years.
She is the recipient of the 2019 Internist of the Year Award for the American College of Physicians, Ohio Chapter.
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- FACP American College of Physicians
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsResolution of Cushing's disease followed by secondary adrenal insufficiency after anticoagulant-associated pituitary hemorrhage: report of a case and review of the lit...Harris C. Taylor, Shogi McLean, Karen Monheim> ;Endocrine Practice. 2003 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: