Katherine Brubaker, MD
- 770 E Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (650) 945-2900
Dr. Brubaker's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Brubaker's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Scripps Mercy HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Brubaker's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1979 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Brubaker's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Brubaker's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Risk of childhood obesity in the toddler offspring of mothers with gestational diabetes. Pham, M. T.,Brubaker, K.,Pruett, K.,Caughey, A. B.; Obstet Gynecol. 2013 May.
- Incidence of malignancy in hormone therapy users with indeterminate calcifications on mammogram. Lochner, D.M., Brubaker, K.L.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2006 Jan.
- Effects of estrogen-only treatment in postmenopausal women. Brubaker, K.L.; JAMA. 2004 Aug 11.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Katherine Brubaker, Dr. Katherine Brubaker, MD, Dr. K Brubaker, Dr. Katherine L. Brubaker
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Brubaker's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CA)
- John Marsh, MD
- Tara (Hudak) Olson, MD
- Catherine (Berger) Berger-Dujmovic, MD
- Jerry Fox, MD
- Rodney Parker, MD
- George Geh, MD
- Teresa Sparks, MD
- Gertrude Shiu, MD
- Bernardita De Los Reyes, MD
- Vladimir Nossov, MD