Kathleen Hong, MD
- 140 Allen Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Phone: (973) 971-4600
Dr. Hong's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Hong's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Boston University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hong's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License2011 - 2015
Dr. Hong's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Embryology training for Reproductive Endocrine fellows in the clinical human embryology laboratory. Scott, R. T.,Hong, K. H.,Werner, M. D.,Forman, E. J.,Ruiz, A.,Cheng, M. C.,Zhao, T.,Upham, K. M.; J. Assist. Reprod. Genet.. 2014 Feb 22.
- The nature of aneuploidy with increasing age of the female partner: a review of 15,169 consecutive trophectoderm biopsies evaluated with comprehensive chromosomal screening. Franasiak, J. M.,Forman, E. J.,Hong, K. H.,Werner, M. D.,Upham, K. M.,Treff, N. R.,Scott, R. T.; Fertil. Steril.. 2013 Dec 21.
- Obstetrical and neonatal outcomes from the BEST Trial: Single embryo transfer with aneuploidy screening improves outcomes after in vitro fertilization without compromising delivery rates. Forman, E. J.,Hong, K. H.,Franasiak, J. M.,Scott, R. T.; Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol.. 2013 Oct 23.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Hong's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, NJ)
- Joanne Swift, MD
- Karen Houck, MD
- Donald Reisfield, MD
- Stanley Skoczylas, MD
- Carl Saphier, MD
- Michelina Desanti, DO
- Aurora Gamez-Vallestero, MD
- Martin Kanoff, DO
- Kasthuri Pothiraj, MD
- Hung-Tien Lo, MD