Kathleen Quinlan, MD
- 142 Joralemon St Ste 9b
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: (716) 961-8780
Dr. Quinlan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Quinlan's Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York Presby Hospital - Westchester DivResidency, Psychiatry
- University College Cork Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Quinlan's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1978 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Quinlan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Designing competencies for chronic disease practice. Slonim, A., Wheeler, F.C., Quinlan, K.M., Smith, S.M.; Prev Chronic Dis. 2010 Mar.
- Writing-skills development in the health professions. Rawson, R.E., Quinlan, K.M., Cooper, B.J., Fewtrell, C., Matlow, J.R.; Teach Learn Med. 2005.
- Evaluation of a computer-based approach to teaching acid/base physiology. Rawson, R.E., Quinlan, K.M.; Adv Physiol Educ. 2002 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Kathleen Quinlan, Dr. Kathleen Quinlan, MD, Dr. K Quinlan, Dr. Kathleen Martina Quinlan
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Quinlan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Mario Gustave, MD
- Irshaad Shaffeeullah, MD
- Edward Pakstis, MD
- Sahar Abzakh, MD
- Mehmet Cevdet Tosyali, MD
- Diane Digiacomo, MD
- Shilpa Thayyullathil, MD
- Leila Vaez-Azizi, MD
- Donald Kowalski, MD
- Stanley Brodsky, MD