Are you Dr. Vine?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10010Phone+1 646-421-6064Fax+1 646-843-4701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathleen Vine, MD is a dermatologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, and Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- Nodular fasciitis: a possible side effect of etanercept?Kathleen Vine, Anne Dacko, Jeffrey M Weinberg> ;Cutis. 2013 Oct 1
- 3 citationsVitiliginous lesions induced by amyl nitrite exposure.Kathleen Vine, Marc Meulener, Sherry Shieh, Nanette B. Silverberg> ;Cutis. 2013 Mar 1
- 5 citationsGeneralized pustular psoriasis of Zambusch: case report of successful disease control with cyclosporine and etanercept.Kathleen Vine, Henry J. Votava, Barry L Smith> ;Cutis. 2012 Sep 1
- Join now to see all