Dr. Johnston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2200 Ofarrell St
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone(415) 833-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSF Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1982
- Johns Hopkins UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsCharacterisation of mutations of the phosphoinositide-3-kinase regulatory subunit, PIK3R2, in perisylvian polymicrogyria: a next-generation sequencing studyGhayda M. Mirzaa, Valerio Conti, Andrew E. Timms, Christopher D. Smyser, Sarah Ahmed, Melissa T. Carter, Sarah Barnett, Robert B. Hufnagel, Amy Goldstein, Yoko Narumi-...> ;Lancet Neurology. 2015 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: