Are you Dr. Stephenson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office177 Fort Washington Ave
6th Floor, Ctr 12
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 305-2913
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathryn Stephenson, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2008 - 2010
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsDurable Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses 8 Months after Ad26.COV2.S Vaccination.Dan H. Barouch, Kathryn E. Stephenson, Jerald C. Sadoff, Jingyou Yu, Aiquan Chang, Makda S. Gebre, Katherine McMahan, Jinyan Liu, Abishek Chandrashekar, Shivani A. Pat...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2021 Jul 14
- 12 citationsDurable Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses Following Ad26.COV2.S Vaccination for COVID-19Dan H. Barouch, Kathryn E. Stephenson, Jerald C. Sadoff, Jingyou Yu, Aiquan Chang, Makda S. Gebre, Katherine McMahan, Jinyan Liu, Abishek Chandrashekar, Shivani A. Pat...> ;medRxiv. 2021 Jul 7
- 102 citationsImmunogenicity of Ad26.COV2.S vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 variants in humans.Galit Alter, Jingyou Yu, Jinyan Liu, Abishek Chandrashekar, Erica N. Borducchi, Lisa H. Tostanoski, Katherine McMahan, Catherine Jacob-Dolan, David R. Martinez, Aiquan...> ;Nature. 2021 Jun 9
- Join now to see all
- BIDMC Marks International Day of Women and Girls in ScienceFebruary 11th, 2020
- Caught in a ‘Pickle,’ Millions of Americans Might Not Have Had an Adequate Response to the Covid-19 VaccineJune 5th, 2021
- A Puzzling Phenomenon: Patients Report a Rebound of COVID-19 Symptoms After Taking the Antiviral PaxlovidApril 22nd, 2022
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts