Are you Dr. Defore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4300 W 7th St
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 257-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Katie Defore, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas and Virginia. She is affiliated with Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System and Bradley County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2006
- Prisma HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- AR State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease