Dr. Hess is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 Canterbury Dr
Hays, KS 67601Phone+1 785-628-7495Fax+1 785-628-3262
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Family Physician specializing in Preventive medicine and Occupational health. I am in private practice in Hays Kansas.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas (Wichita)/SalinaResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Association of Medical review OfficerMedical review Officer
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American Board of Family medicine
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MacPractice MD EHR, MacPractice, Inc., 2013
- Hays Medical CenterHays, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: