Kay Leissner, MD
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology, Tufts Medical Center
- 1400 Vfw Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Phone: (617) 323-7700
Dr. Leissner's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Pediatric
Dr. Leissner's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Hospital, BostonFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology
- Concord HospitalResidency, Family Practice
- University of Gottingen Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Leissner's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License2003 - 2015
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Leissner's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Left atrial dissection and intramural hematoma after aortic valve replacement. Leissner, K.B., Srinivasa, V., Beutler, S., Matyal, R., Badr, R., Haime, M., Mahmood, F.U.; J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2011 Apr.
- Catecholamine-induced cardiomyopathy and pheochromocytoma. Leissner, K.B., Mahmood, F., Aragam, J.R., Amouzgar, A., Ortega, R.; Anesth Analg. 2008 Aug.
- Out-of-hospital esophageal and endobronchial intubations performed by emergency physicians. Leissner, K.B., Srinivasa, V.; Anesth Analg. 2007 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 10 More...
- Dr. Kay Leissner, Dr. Kay Leissner, MD, Dr. K Leissner, Dr. Kay Bo Leissner
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Leissner's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, MA)
- Daniel O'Brien, MD
- Sagarika Ponnuru, MD
- Albert Kalustian, DO
- Ramaa Rao, MD
- Eric Cappiello, MD
- Valery Steinbok, MD
- Edward George, MD
- Oscar Graves, MD
- Jingping Wang, MD
- Ryan Levasseur, MD