Are you Dr. Holmes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 74 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11424 Sullivan Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70818Phone+1 225-754-3278Fax+1 225-754-5099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keith Holmes, MD is a board certified internist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, Lallie Kemp Medical Center, and North Oaks Medical Center.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsMolecular characterisation of fungal endophytic morphospecies associated with the indigenous forest tree, Theobroma gileri, in Ecuador.Sarah E. Thomas, J. Crozier, M. Catherine Aime, Harry C. Evans, K. A. Holmes> ;Mycological Research. 2008 Jul 1
- 76 citationsFungal and plant gene expression during the colonization of cacao seedlings by endophytic isolates of four Trichoderma species.Bryan A. Bailey, Hanhong Bae, Mary D. Strem, Daniel P. Roberts, Sarah E. Thomas, J. Crozier, Gary J. Samuels, Ik-Young Choi, K. A. Holmes> ;Planta. 2006 Jul 11
- 52 citationsTrichoderma theobromicola and T. paucisporum: two new species isolated from cacao in South AmericaGary J. Samuels, Carmen Suarez, Karina Solis, K. A. Holmes, Sarah E. Thomas, Adnan Ismaiel, Harry C. Evans> ;Mycological Research. 2006 Apr 1