- 2516 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone: (916) 734-8118
- Dr. Keith Lau, MD is a board certified pediatric nephrologist in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Dr. Lau's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Nephrology: General Pediatric Nephrology
Dr. Lau's Education & Medical Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaResidency, Pediatrics
- University of Hong Kong Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Lau's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Nephrology
Dr. Lau's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Characteristics of children with sporadic hemolytic uremic syndrome in a single Northern California center. Oh, G., Lau, K.K.; Int Urol Nephrol. 2012 Oct.
- Neonatal renal vein thrombosis. Brandão, L. R.,Simpson, E. A.,Lau, K. K.; Semin Fetal Neonatal Med. 2011 Dec.
- Index of Suspicion * Case 1: Status Epilepticus, Hypertension, and Tachycardia in a 5-year-old Boy * Case 2: Cardiopulmonary Arrest During Gymnastics Practice in a Teenage Girl * Case 3: Acute Renal Failure in a Teenage Boy Who Has Autism and Pica. Chartan, C., Aarons, E., De, A., Fishberger, S., Messina, J., Abdirahman, I., Arora, S., Dekna, M., Lau, K.K.; Pediatr Rev. 2011 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 42 More...
- Dr. Keith Lau, Dr. Keith Lau, MD, Dr. K Lau, Dr. Keith K Lau
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Lau's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Nephrology, CA)
- Scott Sutherland, MD
- Rachel Lestz, MD
- Omar Al-Masri, MD
- Sudhir Anand, MD
- Lawrence Opas, MD
- Amir Belson, MD
- Abanti Chaudhuri, MD
- Rashmi Kirpekar, MD
- Orawan Sitburana, MD
- Richard Mcneal, MD