Are you Dr. Tonaki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Punchbowl St
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 547-4271
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keith Tonaki, MD is a board certified pathologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii.
Education & Training
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1973 - 1977
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1974 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Sentinel node staging for cutaneous melanoma in a university-affiliated community care setting.Wong, J. H., Steinemann, S., Yonehara, C., Coel, M. N., Ko, P. J., Tonaki, K., Tauchi, P.> ;Ann Surg Oncol. 2000 Jul
- Pseudogermination in dipicolinic acid-less spores of a Bacillus cereus T mutant.Frank, H. A., Tonaki, K. I.> ;J Bacteriol. 1971 Apr 01
- Stable banana purée for long-term refrigerated storage.Brekke, J. E., Tonaki, K. I., Cavaletto, C. G., Frank, H. A.> ;J Sci Food Agric. 1969 Jun