Ken Schneider, MD, PhD
- 1411 E 31st St
Oakland, CA 94602
Phone: (510) 437-4678
Dr. Schneider's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology, Cytopathology, Hematopathology
Dr. Schneider's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- UCSF School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Schneider's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseCurrent
Dr. Schneider's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Gross versus microscopic pancolitis and the occurrence of neoplasia in ulcerative colitis. Mathy, C., Schneider, K., Chen, Y. Y., Varma, M., Terdiman, J. P., Mahadevan, U.; Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2003 Nov.
- A genetic study of signaling processes for repression of PHO5 transcription in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Lau, W. W., Schneider, K. R., O'Shea, E. K.; Genetics. 1998 Dec.
- CP60: a microtubule-associated protein that is localized to the centrosome in a cell cycle-specific manner. Kellogg, D. R., Oegema, K., Raff, J., Schneider, K., Alberts, B. M.; Mol Biol Cell. 1995 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Schneider's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- Susan Erner, MD
- Derrina Wu, MD
- Omid Bakhtar, MD
- Stephen Baird, MD
- Nils Lambrecht, MD
- Beatrice Knudsen, MD
- Rana Richeh, MD
- Solomon Riley Jr, MD
- Sean Lau, MD
- Cui Chen, MD