Kenneth Appelbaum, MD
- 1 Research Dr
Westborough, MA 01581
Phone: (508) 475-3236
Dr. Appelbaum's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Appelbaum's Education & Medical Training
- CT Mental Health CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Psychiatry
- ME - Dartmouth Family Practice Residency ProgramResidency, Family Practice
- University of Washington School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Appelbaum's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License1987 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Appelbaum's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Stimulant Use Under a Prison Treatment Protocol for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Appelbaum, K.L.; J Correct Health Care. 2011 Jul.
- A national survey of self-injurious behavior in American prisons. Appelbaum, K.L., Savageau, J.A., Trestman, R.L., Metzner, J.L., Baillargeon, J.; Psychiatr Serv. 2011 Mar.
- Commentary: the art of forensic report writing. Appelbaum, K.L.; J Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 2010.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Kenneth Appelbaum, Dr. Kenneth Appelbaum, MD, Dr. K Appelbaum, Dr. Kenneth L Appelbaum
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Appelbaum's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Mona (Patel) Potter, MD
- Willard Kahn, MD
- Timothy Benson, MD
- Dana Rubin, MD
- Elena Logvinenko, MD
- James Recht, MD
- Robert Irvin, MD
- Mark Strecker, MD
- Rebecca Hicks, MD
- Olga Hewett, MD