Are you Dr. Gaarder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4221 Oakridge Lane
Chevy Chase, MD 20815Phone+1 301-656-0554Fax+1 301-656-0554
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Gaarder, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Chevy Chase, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- Chestnut Lodge HospitalFellowship, Psychosomatic Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Psychiatry, 1959 - 1960
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Herrick campusResidency, Psychiatry, 1958 - 1959
- Boston VA Healthcare System (Brockton-West Roxbury)/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 1955 - 1956
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Sinai-Grace)Internship, Transitional Year, 1954 - 1955
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 2012
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAugust Strindberg and Donald Burnham.Kenneth R. Gaarder> ;Psychiatry MMC. 2009 Jul 17
- The life and legacy of Harry Stack Sullivan.Kenneth R. Gaarder> ;Psychiatry MMC. 2006 Jan 1
- Commentary on "Reflections on Sullivan and the language of psychiatry". The times of David McK. Rioch.Kenneth R. Gaarder> ;Psychiatry MMC. 2003 Jan 1
- Join now to see all