Dr. Gaddis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Summa Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone+1 225-761-5980
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1970 - 1971
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1969 - 1970
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1969 - 2025
- LA State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- TX State Medical License 1971 - 1988
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: