Dr. Glick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office162 Shadow Ridge Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15238Phone(724) 224-3113
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1983 - 1984
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1980 - 1982
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 208 citationsA prospective trial of colchicine for primary biliary cirrhosis.Marshall M. Kaplan, David W. Alling, Hyman J. Zimmerman, Hubert J. Wolfe, Robert A. Sepersky, Gary S. Hirsch, Grace H. Elta, Kenneth A. Glick, Kathleen A. Eagen> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1986 Dec 4
- ACMH HospitalKittanning, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: