Are you Dr. Leese?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Haddon Ave
Camden, NJ 08103Phone+1 856-546-3900Fax+1 856-546-3908
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Leese, MD is a general surgeon in Camden, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Florida, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, and Jefferson Stratford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1965
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 1989
- NJ State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1965 - 1998
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Documentation of abdominal exploration during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Atabek, U., Spence, R. K., Manigat, Y., Barse, F., Leese, K. H., Davies, R., Vilanueva, D., Camishion, R. C.> ;Surg Endosc. 1995 Jan