Kenneth Montgomery, MD
- 160 E Hanover Ave
TriCounty Orthopaedics, Advanced Med Ctr
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: (973) 538-2334
Fax: (973) 538-1297
Dr. Montgomery's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Montgomery's Education & Medical Training
- Lenox Hill HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine
- Hospital For Special SurgResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center (Oakland CA)Residency, General Surgery
- UCSF School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Montgomery's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Montgomery's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Montgomery's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Biomechanical comparison of single-tunnel-double-bundle and single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions. Gadikota, H.R., Seon, J.K., Kozanek, M., Oh, L.S., Gill, T.J., Montgomery, K.D., Li, G.; Am J Sports Med. 2009 May.
- The effect of rotator cuff tear size on shoulder strength and range of motion. McCabe, R. A.,Nicholas, S. J.,Montgomery, K. D.,Finneran, J. J.,McHugh, M. P.; J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2005 Mar.
- Surgical management of posttraumatic distal radial growth arrest in adolescents. Waters, P.M., Bae, D.S., Montgomery, K.D.; J Pediatr Orthop. 2002-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, Dr. Kenneth Montgomery, MD, Dr. K Montgomery, Dr. Kenneth Dale Montgomery
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Montgomery's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, NJ)
- Gregory Maslow, MD
- Irving Strouse, MD
- Andrew Brief, MD
- Jess Alcid, MD
- Evan Obrien, MD
- Richard Sacks, MD
- Peter Melcher, MD
- Louis Bouillon, MD
- Harold Friedman, MD
- Arthur Vasen, MD